Clinic’s Program From Arrival To Departure with MedArt Privilege
Program From Arrival To Departure; Clinic Program; After long- term research, meetings and consultations with different clinics and doctors, you have found the place that will best meet your expectations with MedArt privilege. Now it is time to schedule your operation date and plan a trip to Istanbul.
Before booking your flights;
- Please confirm your operation date with your contact person one more time.
- Check your passport’s and visa’s expiration dates.
- Prepare your travel documents correctly (To see what is
required to visit Turkey http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information- for-foreigners.en.mfa) and if your passport is required to have a visa to enter Turkey, please inform your contact person.
- Please be sure that you have chosen Istanbul Airport (IST) or Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) for booking your flights.
- If you book your arrival flight only with a hand carry luggage, please be sure that your departure flight consists a luggage. Because after your operation a special shampoo and a lotion are provided by us for after-care and they are more than 100ml. and not allowed to be taken into the airplane.
During your flight;
Enjoy it! Before your arrival, your whole program has been scheduled here and one of our drivers is waiting for you at the airport.
After arrival;1st Day
- One of our drivers welcomes you at the airport, we have different midpoints for different airport. Before your plane takes
off, your contact person informs you where the driver meets you. The midpoints are indise the airports so you do not have to go outside to look for the driver. The driver carries also a paper with your name and clinic name on it.
- After that the driver picks you up from the airport, considering your arrival time, he drives you either to clinic or to your hotel.
-If you manage to arrive to Istanbul (either airport) before 4.00 pm. 1 day before your operation date, the driver brings you to the clinic from airport. There physical examination and blood tests are done. After all these, the driver takes you to your hotel for check-in and you are free in the rest of the day. (Except Sundays)
-If you arrive to Istanbul (either airport) after 4.00 pm. 1 day before your operation date, the driver brings you to the hotel from airport. After your check-in, you are free in the rest of the day as well. Your consultation and blood exams are automatically scheduled in the morning of your operation date.
On the day of operation; 2nd Day
- After your breakfast in the hotel, the driver picks you up from the lobby to the clinic. Preparations for your procedure are started. The duration of operation changes between 3 to 8 hours depending on number of grafts. There are televisions in the operation rooms, you can bring your music, movie, etc. in a flash disk to keep yourself occupied. There is also free Wi-Fi.
- When the operation is completed, the driver brings you to the hotel so you can rest.
The day of dressing; 3rd Day
After your breakfast in the hotel, the driver picks you up from the lobby to the clinic. One of the nurses opens your dressing and completes your controls which takes about 15 min. Then the driver brings you to the hotel back.
Normally we recommend our guests to stay for 3 nights/ 4 days, if you come only for 2 nights and have to leave on 3rd day, your first washing is scheduled on your departure day. The first washing takes about 50 min. Then the driver takes you to the airport minimum one and half hours before your departure.
The day of first washing; 4th Day
After your breakfast in the hotel, the driver picks you up from the lobby to the clinic. One of the nurses washes your head for the first time and explains you how to do it by yourself next 10-12 days.
Controls are completed and you are ready to fly back home. The first washing takes about 50 min. Then the driver takes you to the airport minimum one and half hours before your departure.
Important Informations And Tips
- Wearing-taking off a shirt on the operation day is easier, please be sure that you bring one with you.
- Please do not leave the hotel with strangers in the night time. This is not safe in any country.
- If you don’t feel like using taxi In Istanbul, you can use Uber or public transportations (https://www.tooistanbul.com/en/public- transportation-istanbul/)
If you face any kind of problem, do not hesitate to call your contact person.